The Hidden Cost of MeetingsOctober 8th, 2013 – 0 Comments and Reactions
- Meetings require a room to host the activity; if sufficient space is not available on the company premises, a rented suite is the usual alternative.
- Food and beverage service is generally provided for meetings expected to run for extended time periods.
- If the format of the meeting requires technical presentations, setup often requires the assistance of tech support personnel.
- Meetings including employees that work off site are likely to involve some travel expense for attendees. Fuel costs, tolls, and parking add to the cost of the employee’s non-productive travel time
- Interruptions to productivity can rob the company of vital business momentum and negatively impact income streams.
The question managers should consider is how they can conduct an effective meeting and eliminate the hidden expense pitfalls that cost the company real money.
- MeetingBooster Just Got Better With The Release of Version 3.1! March 2, 2017
- The Department of Risk and Security Management at the University of Applied Sciences (FH Campus, Wien) uses MeetingBooster to optimize its meetings February 8, 2017
- MeetingBooster ROI User Survey Results December 5, 2016
- Announcing the Release of MeetingBooster 3.0! July 12, 2016
- TAI Chooses MatchWare’s Meeting Management Software Solution “MeetingBooster!” May 3, 2016
Doing job interviews? Go into your salary negotiation prepared with our "Preparing for a Negotiation" mind map… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…