Searching for Board Meeting Agenda Templates?
Then you have come to the right place! The primary reason for holding board meetings is to allow the Board to make decisions. Board meetings cover many different topics ranging from actions taken since previous meetings and progress of assignments, to committee reports and round table evaluations. As with any agenda it is important to first confirm the purpose of the meeting. This will allow you to create an agenda that focuses on the most pertinent board related topics.
Although it is important to have a general guide to follow, it may be best to develop a proper board meeting agenda template. This will assist you in streamlining the board meeting process across your organization.
Here is a sample board meeting agenda template that was made with a meeting management software called MeetingBooster.
Want to make your own board meeting agenda template?
Here are a few topics that you may want to include in your agenda template.
Board Meeting Agenda Template Topics:
- Approval of agenda
- Review of previous minutes
- Actions taken since previous meeting
- Progress of assignments
- C Suite
- Standing committees
- New business
- Round table evaluations
Tips to create a board meeting agenda template:
- Confirm the purpose of the meeting
- Select focused topics that achieve the goal of the meeting
- Review previous agendas for proper time estimations
- Make sure to include preparation task
- Remember to distribute the agenda to participants before the meeting
Using MeetingBooster to create your board meeting agenda template:
- Easy and effective tool to write an agenda
- Powerful time distribution tool
- Allocate pre meeting tasks
- Automatically distribution of agenda to attendees
back to top
Test drive a fully functional version of our meeting management suite: