Looking for a Meeting Minutes Example?
If you are struggling with how to format the meeting minutes document, the use of meeting minutes software like MeetingBooster simplifies this process by helping the note taker capture the important data, and dynamically formats the meeting minutes using professionally designed meeting minutes templates.
Meeting Minutes Examples:
Tips for writing meeting minutes:
- Be sure to take attendance
- Be sure to document the meeting start time and location if necessary
- Determine your style of meeting minutes, Action, Discussion or Verbatim.
- Record all pertinent discussions, decisions, conclusion statements and action items
- Format the document to company standards
- Distribute meeting minutes to designated attendees
Meeting Minutes Templates
If you are learning how to take minutes, there are 3 stages involved, and the recording of minutes is just 1 part of the process.
- Pre meeting - create a checklist
- During the meeting - record the minutes
- Post meeting - finalize the minutes
If you are looking for ways to streamline and standardize this process within your organization, creating meeting minutes templates is a great way to achieve this goal, and improve the overall effectiveness of the meeting.
Creating Meeting Minutes Templates
It is the note takers responsibility to handle the Post meeting stage. This includes formatting of the document, including company logos, using company letterhead, etc. This is a tedious process and extremely redundant.
Software like MeetingBooster guides you through the 3 stages with powerful, easy to use interactive modules. The note taking module records the minutes and can finalize the minutes by selecting from various meeting minutes templates that are aligned with corporate standards.
If you want to streamline the meeting minutes process, MeetingBooster's ability to create and optimize meeting minutes templates is just one of the many reasons that MeetingBooster is revolutionizing the meeting management process.